10 June, 2009

And it's not even summer

Wow! Another gorgeous day and the weather forecast has been revised so that we are not expecting any rain until the weekend (of course). But still -- it's just wonderful to have all this sunshine and warm temperatures. Thankfully NOT as hot as last week.

But the consequences of having this nice weather so early is that the allergy season is kicking behind! I never did get my antihistamines to work very well yesterday and consequently didn't run at lunchtime because I just couldn't breath! I was uncomfortable all night. My eyes were very itchy. I let myself sleep in for an extra 45 minutes and drove my car in today. So far I'm feeling marginally better. I'm not wearing my contacts because my eyes still itch, but not as bad as yesterday. Maybe whatever is blooming that is causing this is on its way out.

I did a row on my ruffle last night and brought it in to work today for noon knitting. I should be able to get a full row done at noon and maybe start another one. I've got to roll a couple more balls of yarn too. I'm nearly done with my second ball.

No comments: