11 June, 2009

MUCH better

Oh yeah, the allergies were much better yesterday. And I had a great sleep last night! Yesterday afternoon I went for a run, since I could breath. It was hot but thankfully not so hot as last week. I rode in today, all the time thinking it was Friday. Cruel subconscious. When I made my first cup of tea this morning and went into the fridge to grab my milk I then noticed that I had 2 milks in there, meaning one for today (Thursday) and another for tomorrow. Yep ...

At noon knitting yesterday I worked until I had about 12 inches of yarn left. I must wind a couple more balls before I can do any more on that. And instead of doing that yesterday evening I worked on Loppem instead, finishing up the 9" of body and bound off for the sleeves. This is interesting and different construction for me. Since Mr. M has to work late tonight I may just work on that all evening and save the Ingrid for the weekend.

We're coming up on our 1st anniversary and trying to decide if we're going to have a party or not. I am torn because my sister is supposed to be coming up to visit and I want to take some time off around that. I need to nail that girl down!

No comments: