09 June, 2009

Do you thinkI could actually rub the nose off my face?

If it's possible, then I'm on the road. The WORST allergy season I can remember for a long long time. Eyes itchy, nose itchy, sniffy .... ergh. As long as I keep myself dosed up with antihistamines I'm okay, but it's taking a few minutes for my morning dose to kick in!

One evening this weekend Mr. M and I made a quick dash to the grocery store to round out our dinner. There I saw a man in a Seahawks jersey and he caught me looking at him. "I like your shirt!", I said. "Won't be long now!" And he said .... "4 1/4 weeks". Wow! I guess he's talking about 4 1/2 weeks until training camp starts. Still ... sweeeeet!

I did no knitting last night. I was just so tired when I got home. I played some Mario Kart (oooo and unlocked MY Wii!) and after I got dinner on the table I was up for about another hour, then went to bed to read. I must have dozed off by 9:30. I don't know why I was so tired. I hope I can keep it together for a bit longer tonight - although I'm going to run at lunchtime and that always wipes me out. I truly do want to get that ruffle done and get the rest of the skirt going. I'll have to make a deal with myself. No video games until I get a few rows done!

No comments: