04 June, 2009

Breaking records

We are breaking temperature records right and left, and it's not yet even summer! Another VERY hot day yesterday and we're headed that same direction today. Mr. M talked me out of riding my bike in today, since I was a wreck again yesterday even though I took it easy on the way home. I was about 3 or 4 minutes behind pace but I did arrive at top of the hill in significantly better shape yesterday than Tuesday. Since I have rehearsal tonight and a little office party this afternoon it's probably best that I did drive in, because it would be very difficult to get myself together to go rehearse after sweating buckets.

I knit a few rows on my Loppem during my proctoring session yesterday afternoon but it was too hot to pick up the knitting at home, so I just relaxed and played Mario Kart. Mr. M thoughtfully stopped and bought pizza rather than have me slaving over a hot stove (or him slave over a hot BBQ). Anybody else hooked on Papa Murphy's Take and Bake Chicken Artichoke Delite? I llllove that pizza!!

Today I'm wearing my T-twist top with a cute little pink skirt. It's perfect for today.

No comments: