12 June, 2009

Hap-hap-happy Friday!

Oh boy it's Friday and it's supposed to be a nice weekend to boot. The forecast had originally predicted clouds and rain but it has been revised for sun. I have GOT to get out in the garden and do some serious weeding. I will try to do that Sunday. Tomorrow I'm going to go for a bike ride in the morning, do a bit of grooming and walk Tinkerbell, and then I'm going to wind some more cotton and get to work on that skirt! I haven't been doing 2 rows a night so I've got many hours left of the ruffle. If I can get up and get going early enough on Saturday I should be able to settle down around 1 or 2 and knit until my hands hurt. Mr. M has to work Saturday until late, so it's all me time.

He worked late yesterday as well so I spent my whole evening working on my Loppem (with the exception of 30 or so minutes on Mario Kart). I got the sleeves cast on, the garter stitch edging of the sleeves done and up to the first decrease row. It's still cute.

No comments: