29 December, 2011

Ahhhhh Home again

It is 10:30 and I am finally home after a long travel day. We met Ann for brunch so it seems like I have been traveling longer than I actually was. Tonight is the Alamo Bowl, the Huskies vs Baylor. I recorded it since it started at six when I was in the air. Then I took my time, had a shower and now I can watch as long as I can stay up. I wish I had changed the appointment I have from tomorrow to next week. I have to fast for a blood draw in the morning and I would much rather be having a little cocktail but must be satisfied with water. But I am really looking forward to getting to the bottom of the elbow mystery. What I know for sure is that neither knitting nor working at my computer has anything to do with it. So far the game is pretty good, but I am getting sleepy. I miss my dog but I have to sleep alone tonight. It will be good to be in my own bed!

No comments: