22 December, 2011

Early in early out

I got to work WAY early this morning, as in before 7:30.  My friend Mike brought me in because he didn't want to drive back to his sister's house after our dinner in Mukilteo last night.  Good lord does that man snore!  He slept on the couch and there's the kitchen and a wall between my bedroom and the living room and I could hear him snoring last night.  It woke me up!  I closed my bedroom door and put the pillow over my head and was able to get back to sleep, thankfully. 

Oh we had such a good dinner!  Steve is a great cook and there's always wonderful champagne and good wine.   I haven't had a steak in so long and it was yummy!  Food and gossip and Christmas cookies.  Ahhhh ...it was lovely. 

When I woke up this morning my elbow was barely hurting at all.  There was no knitting last night and I am going to take tonight off as well, even though I want to finish that beret.  I want to see if that makes a big difference.  I did notice also when I put my purse over my shoulder that it seemed to hurt more so I am just going to carry it in my hand when I go home today too.  I am really tired of this pain.  And if I read tonight rather than play with my iPad that might help as well. 

It is cold and clear today.  I am going to have a great run.  I just need to wake up!

No comments: