09 December, 2011

Yummy cold weather indulgence

This is one of those mornings that had eggnog latte written all over it.  It's cold and misty and frosty and Friday! And it is hitting the spot. And it will be another busy day.  With all of the time I've been spending on my computer lately my elbow is hurting again a lot!  While I was on vacation for some reason my elbow started aching.  I think .. I'm pretty sure it was from dragging around that heavy suitcase.  From what I've been able to ascertain it is mostly likely tennis elbow,  tendinitis.  I need to not use it my arm which, at this point, is absolutely ridiculous.  I think that once I can get off the computer for a couple of days though it should calm down considerably, especially if I take Naproxen faithfully.   The majority of the word processing chores for the meeting booklet I finished yesterday and this morning I need to do a little formatting of the Histo final exam and then the worst is over for a while.  Oh, I am SO glad it's Friday!

I need the mittens I've been working on but my arm was a little sore last night and I only did a few rows.  I should be able to finish them easily this weekend.  And get my coat back from the dry cleaners and zip that lining into it!  I need it - this morning it's below freezing, although it looks like it's going to be a beautiful, sunny day.  I won't be able to get out to run again.  That's okay.  Next week I will be able to get out there at least three times and the following week I should be able to do a normal week.

But now ... nose to the grindstone.  


No comments: