23 December, 2011

Whew!

As much as I didn't want to be freaked out or nervous about my appointment this morning, I was.  The good news is that everything is fine.  And now Christmas can begin!    Two things I learned -- NEVER skip an annual exam again and NEVER do it in December.

I have a student to see at 1:30 today and then I am up up and away.  I have a couple of quick stops on the way home, then it's laundry and packing and cleaning in preparation for my getaway tomorrow morning.  I've got to drop Tink off at her babysitter and then I will park at Monika and Andre's and take the light rail out to the airport.  That's my new favorite way to get to and from the airport.  It's quick and easy and cost effective.

We're going to a party as soon as I get to California tomorrow.  It is going to be SO nice to be at a nice dressy party rather than where I have been the last couple of Christmas Eves.  And I get to wear a dress.  I think I'll wear the black one with white applique that I took with me to London.  It's easy to pack and looks good.

No knitting last night and my elbow is not bad this morning.  I'll take tonight off as well and then for a whole week I won't be on the computer.  Let's start the new year out without a sore elbow!

Happy Christmas!!


No comments: