16 December, 2011

Hello Friday

What is normally an easy and stress less month has turned into just the opposite but it looks like we are now over the worst of it, thank goodness. Things would be perfect if I could get a good run or two going but I think that will have to wait a few more days. I am working from home today in an effort to stop the return of the dreaded cold. I was veat congested all yesterday afternoon and through the night. We had a party at work yesterday then I had a meeting downtown and after that I headed home and made another batch of delicious soup. I am going to keep warm today, drink lots of juice and kick this thing once and for all! I think I will start the day with a homemade eggnog latte. The cold weather has disappeared for now and it is just gloomy. I am looking forward to Hawaii almost as much as seeing my sister for Christmas. Well I had better start my day.

No comments: