20 January, 2015

Quite spectacular

Well, does it get much better than this?  A weekend that starts out with a visit to Tiffany's and ends with a football win for the ages.

There was one last Christmas present waiting for me Saturday morning in Bellevue - a cute necklace from the Tiffany interlocking circles collection!  I love it! Especially the little clinking noise that it makes.  I had to have my hair done Saturday morning, so that threw my weekend off a bit, but I got a very early appointment so errands were done early enough. 

Sunday was THE game.  The Seahawks won and are going to the Super Bowl again, this time to play the Patriots.  The game was extremely exciting and went into overtime.  The Seahawks were behind for most of the game, so the comeback was one for the ages.  And Green Bay was floored.  They thought they were going to win, for sure.  Now we wait for two weeks for the Super Bowl.  I do NOT want to go to a party.  I want to watch the game.  That might mean a little white lie here or there, but completely worth it.

Yesterday was pretty quiet.  The weather was decent, so I took Tink to Cottage Lake park in the morning, and then then for another long walk in the neighborhood in the afternoon.  I did laundry.  I went to the mall.  I knit on Sunday, late into the night, so I wasn't really in the mood for that.  I read.  And read.  It was lovely.

No comments: