20 February, 2015

Cue the theme from Rocky

I did it!  I ran yesterday and my foot was fine!  I wasn't fast but that's to be expected.  And my legs were getting tired.  But the most important thing is that my foot didn't hurt.  My ankle didn't hurt.  My toe didn't hurt.  All awesome things.  Barring a rain storm, I'll be out again today.  Three in a row?  Fingers crossed.

This has been a long week and I'm glad it's done.  I know ... it was only a four day week, but having most everyone gone was a little hard.  I got a lot done despite that.  I don't have anything really on for the weekend except going out tonight after work.  I've got chores -- to the mall to bra shop (oh how I hate bra shopping) and I really should clean the refrigerator this weekend as well.  Okay -- two nasty chores so I'd really better find something fun in there.  See when there's football on there's not so much time for awful chores.   Maybe I'll get around to blocking those projects. 

No comments: