06 February, 2015

Keeping the illusion alive

I have definitely been having trouble with my weekdays since we've moved knitting to Tuesday.  I know it's such a little thing, but after having that to look forward to in the middle of the week .... it keeps throwing me off.  So yesterday was feeling definitely like Friday to me, and then we went to have dinner at Ben's cousin's house last night, which is usually a Friday night activity.  But here we are finally - it's Friday.

I had lots of work to do so I didn't do much more on the itinerary except find a place in Geneva on AirBnB.  But the woman hasn't gotten back with me to confirm so ... I guess I give her 24 hours and if she doesn't respond I've got to find another place.  Not a big deal.

Rain.  Rain rain rain rain rain.  Lots and lots of rain.  It keeps the air smelling great but it's such a mess.  Walking Tink in the pouring rain in the pitch black at 6:30 am -- not fun.  Not fun at all.  Ah well.  It's not snow.

What's up for the first weekend without football since August?  Hmmmm .... manicure and pedicure on Saturday morning.  Meeting up with friends at Redhook Brewery on Saturday afternoon.  I've got to get to Macy's at some point either Saturday or Sunday.  Movie night?  Maybe a nice long afternoon knitting on Jo's Pride?  I do think we're going to be rained in so there probably won't be any long walks with Tink.  Although ..... it's not cold.  Maybe a little trip to the river park in Duval would be nice.  We'll see.

No comments: