02 February, 2015

Sad sad sad sad sad sad

In as few words as possible -- The Seahawks lost the Super Bowl in the last seconds.  I terrible play was called.  I can't even think about it.  Awful.  Tragedy really.  Now football is over for a few months.  Oh my ...

Other than the game the weekend was pretty nice.  Doggie walks, and chores and a nice dinner out at Purple, although they had no record of my reservation.  Luckily they were able to fit us in.  Otherwise I would have been very unhappy.  It was awfully crowded though. 

From running last week my ankle was quite sore so I took some Ibuprofen and iced it Saturday and Sunday while I worked on my TV knitting project.  I've finished up with the increase section and have now started on the decrease section which is twice as long as the first section giving it an off center look.  I think it's going to be very cool and a good accessory for the spring.

I have gone back to my original plan of Cinque Terre after Florence, so now that I've finally decided I've got to put the puzzle together.  That's on my plate for this week.

Knitting tomorrow and, if the weather cooperates, running today, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  I know . . it seems like a lot and perhaps I should take Thursday off.  We'll see how the foot/ankle/toe feels.

The traffic was quite light this morning and the bus was not full again.  I think more than a few people took today off, or are coming in late after being at football parties.  It's dark and pouring rain.  An accurate reflection of people's feelings this morning I am thinking.

No comments: