18 February, 2016

NOT Friday

That's my new name for Thursday.  I know this is a short week, but dang it, I definitely felt like yesterday should have at least been Thursday.  But it was only Wednesday, albeit Noon Knitting Wednesday, so I had that at least.  Otherwise, it was just a boring kind of day with a meeting stuck into the middle of it.  Today I've got a 9 o'clock meeting, and then I do have a rather detailed chore to take care of.  Hopefully the day will shoot by.

I was out of sorts yesterday, is the thing.  I can't say why exactly.  Just blah.  I didn't feel like knitting when I got home.  Didn't feel like much of anything, although I did have to get my food ready for today and get my dinner squared away.  I'm ready for my trip.  I'm ready for Paris and lovely wine and walking about.  I'm ready for vacation and we've got nine more weeks.  Nine. Whole. Weeks.  Nothing for it.  I've got to gut it through and try to find fun things to keep my mind busy. 

Here's the deal though -- I'm happy.  That's worth a lot, isn't it?

No comments: