17 August, 2005

Oh joy! It's raining!!

I know I know ... it's Seattle and it's supposed to rain. But it's been ages and ages since it's rained and also it's been very hot, so this is a nice break. I haven't been enjoying all this hot weather. I know I am lucky that it's not humid as well, like on the east coast, but still .... Anyway, it was a lovely bike ride in this morning. The rain has mostly stopped so it was just misting a bit. Very refreshing.

I only got a teensie bit more done on my sleeves last night. Now I am determined to work at this thing and get it done so I can start work on Erik's big sweater/jacket thingie. I have so many projects that I want to do and I would start all of them and end up with like 8 projects sitting around in various states. So I need to discipline myself to finish. I don't let myself have more than 3 projects going at a time. That way I don't get bored and 3 is an acceptable number is works in progress for me. I may have to work this weekend though, so that's going to seriously cut into my knitting time. Oh well.

No comments: