05 August, 2005

What a whiner

I feel like a big ol' whiney baby but .... ooooooooch! I am more sore today from that crash than I was yesterday. I worked a little bit on my orange cashmere T-shirt while I was getting my hair done, but other than that it was just too hot to knit yesterday. I am going to have a long weekend so I hope to be able to get the back of that cardigan done and get a good start on the fronts. I am very anxious to get that done. I think it's going to be one of the best things I've made. Ooo! And I bought the yarn for one of the Vogue patterns - the purple lace peplum thingie. I got a great deal on the yarn it calls for - Alpaca Regal. I must make myself wait to start that though, because I promised to start the BF's big jacket first and I do have all the yarn for that so ... it'll have to wait. But it'll be nice to have the yarn to look at. It is going to be super soft.

No comments: