07 June, 2006

Endorphins

Oh yeah ... feeling better this morning. I had a nice bike ride and thankfully not as tough as I thought it might be. Hopefully the rain will hold off so I can have a decent run this lunchtime as well and I can get the grass mowed after work. It is supposed to rain tonight and I have hired that man to come help me with the yard work on Saturday so I want to mow the front before he comes so he doesn't waste time doing stuff that I can do myself. And all that sweating today should just about get me back on track.

I finished the Harry Potter book last night. I stayed up late to finish so I could get back on track with my knitting. I only managed a few more lines of my socks last night and projects are backing up! Plus I got yet another package from my Super Secret Pal, this one themed "Think Pink". Of course here's a very poorly lit (actually over lit since the sun was blazing in the windows) picture of the contents. There in the upper right corner, completely invisible is a package with a closet sachet and a packet of pink plastic pins for putting together projects before you sew them. Also size 3 DPNs and a MagKnits sock pattern with beautiful sock yarn and of course another cute card as well. The color is off on the yarn, by the way. It's actually a deep pink. Very nice. Thanks Secret Pal!!! You're awesome!

No comments: