15 June, 2006

A little Wednesday bonus

Oh wasn't it a nice surprise - an episode of "Lost" that I hadn't seen. Since I only started watching during the middle of this season there are going to be quite a few episodes for me to see. I think they are starting at the beginning of the season now. I know I can get on my computer and watch them but it's just much nicer to see them in HD on the TV with surround sound. Oooooo the spooky sounds of the jungle. I had cast on for the 'Something Red' so I got a few rounds done on that before bedtime. I think I'm going to like the steel grey color. I am thinking it'll be useful.

Tink had a friend come for a visit and a romp early in the evening so I figured my evening and night sleep would be long and uninterrupted. Think again. She was up at 1, needing to go outside for some reason or another. I fell back asleep but she kindly woke me up at 2:15 barking at the wind. I am going to run her ragged tonight and hope to get a full night's rest.

I am still waiting. Waiting to hear if I get company next week or not. I am of the mind that good news travels fast and bad news ..... well some people figure you can just wait for bad news. Me? I'd rather have it! errrrghghghg

No comments: