23 June, 2006

Incredible Friday

What a super gorgeous day! Sunny and warm and it's going to get HOT this weekend. I am playing hooky from work. Let's call it a mental health day, shall we? I just got inspired or something last night and decided to do a little re-decorating in my livingroom. New curtains first of all and that's what I did this morning. Now to get the hardware up .... can't be too difficult, right? Next - a new couch.

Jasmine and Tink are getting on well although we had a little incident in the middle of the night. I think Jasmine had too much excitement or something but she threw up ..... yes, in the bed before I could get her off of it. Rather annoying but that's what bleach and washing machines are made for I guess.

All I did yesterday evening was knit - four solid hours. Got the sleeves on holders and now working down the body. Perhaps I can get to the ribbing today.

And --- I got another package from my Super Secret Pal. It's a copy of "Knit Wit" - a great book with tons of fabulous projects. Thanks secret pal!!!

Now for some lunch.

No comments: