16 June, 2006

Happy Friday

Friday at last. It has seemed a long week, since I've been waiting. ahem No matter. Friday is here and I am working from home. I have lots of work to do and the weather is pure crap so it's not going to be a burden. I find actually that I get more work done at home than in the office sometimes. No distractions - phones ringing or people stopping by, etc. So, big plans today to knock out a major project.

Got a great Tink-themed package from my Secret Pal yesterday! Sooo cute! I should have taken a picture of the package before I tore into it ... little doggie footprints all around the package. And inside ... a greenie for my baby and Lopi and a pattern for a new tug toy! Yay!! And for me ... chocolate in tidy little 60 calorie sticks. Perfect. Thanks Secret Pal!!

My knitting plans for this weekend are to finish up Peter Rabbit and work some more on the cardigan. IF the sun comes out I'll make a run at finishing off my ribbon X-back tank. I've only got 4 or 5 hours to go on it ... maybe even less. Sounds like a lot to a non-knitter but it's not.

No phone call so I'm still in limbo as to my plans for next week, which is driving me NUTS!! Oh well ... what can ya do?

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

Today turned out to be good knitty weather. Luckily, my oldest kiddo, graduated today and we departed just as the wind and buckets of water fell over the Tacoma Dome. Whew. One down, two to go.

Please post a pic once Peter Rabbit is done. I haven't made one, so your FO may be the kick I need to do so.

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for the phone call. Limbo is not a fun place...unless you are drinking and dancing under the stick. :)

I am giving myself until the 26th to finish my vest. I soooo want to start something else, by nature, I would have started several things...but I am trying to be more driven and concentrate on one more advanced project at a time. I'm feeling a hankering for lace right now.

Have a wonderful weekend.