19 June, 2006

Monday Monday

I can't seem to wake up. It's 9:30 and I've had two cups of tea and still I am groggy. Oh ... and aggravated. Work issues. Politics. I just have to be Zen about it, right? Deep breaths.

So .. the weekend. Not very eventful. I spent most of it involved in my favorite reality avoidance techniques - reading, sleeping, drinking and knitting. Not all at once - of course - but all for sure. I finished the bunny. Look how cute! I am not totally happy with the eyes and nose. I put them too far up the face. Still I am fairly happy with how he turned out. I also worked on the 'Something Red' cardigan and got a good bit done on that. It's slow going - working with size 7 needles doing the raglan increases. I've got about 15 more rows to go before I can put the sleeves on holders. I'll take pictures then.

The sun should come out this week. I am hoping for a good run this lunchtime.

2 comments:

Sherrill said...

Peter Rabbit is adorable. This would be one of the baby items I would keep in their "baby box" if the kids had received him. The sun is heading our way...yeah!

Sherrill said...

Shelley...this weeks theme..."Feeling Knitty".

It contains no yarn, yet drowns in it. It's someone you know, but really don't. Something special that's not available in stores. Oh, whatever can it be?

The postman will be delivering your package in a few days...