06 June, 2006

Full blown post-vacation blues

Here we go again .... I am going to have to stop taking vacations, that's all there is to it!! Actually, tomorrow I will be able to run at lunchtime and that should put me on the road to recovery. I've had to drive to work yesterday and today so tomorrow back on the bike, brisk morning pedal should boost my spirits.

Tinkerbell has been suffering in her own doggie way as well. She's been soooo laid back and snoozy ever since she came back from spending the week with her doggie friend, Jasmine. She hasn't even been bugging me to play ball or fetch the squirrel but instead has been happy to lay on my chair next to me and chew her chewie now and again. Last night around 9 she seemed to snap out of it and played fetch for a minute. I'm going to babysit Jasmine for a weekend this month and I'm looking forward to having two dogs at once, at least for a few days.

And I finally picked up some knitting last night. Truth be told I've been involved in Harry Potter books. I had one with me on vacation and finished it and picked up another one Sunday and have been reading. It's a little escapist action there ... I think too much when I knit, ya know? Or watch crappy TV, so I've just been reading. But last night I got itchy fingers and so picked up my second toe up sock and did a few rounds. This weekend I hope to finish that ribbon tank top and then I don't know what I'm going to do next. I have so many fun projects, thanks to my Super Secret Pal. We shall see.

2 comments:

Sherrill said...

Real life does that to us, gives us the vacation blues. 18 work days till my summer break...then I'll be collecting the vacation blues.

Sherrill said...

I have yet to read the HP books...kids have read them all. Maybe this summer would be the time to do it.