28 June, 2006

This is better

Not so hot today, thank goodness! My allergies are still just terrible but at least I'm not sweating as well as sneezing and itching. As I sat here yesterday rubbing my nose I was think that if people didn't know me they'd think I was a drug addict, the way I was sniffing and rubbing my nose and blinking my eyes.

Yesterday was pub night with my pals from work so there was no knitting. I absolutely *must* knit tonight! I'm having withdrawals. I was dreaming about it last night! So tonight it's going to be a little laundry and knitting. Maybe I can get the last two inches done on the cardigan body and start on the ribbing. I know I know I should do the X-back top but I'm at the part where I really need peace and quiet to follow and keep track of the strap decreases so that's for a quiet afternoon.

No comments: