05 January, 2007

Doggie sitting

Oh I love having Shadow around. It keeps Tink occupied and they're so much fun to watch when they are romping and playing. But, since Shadow has a tummy upset and is on a bland diet of boiled chicken and rice and since whatever one of them is eating the other one must have the same, Tink also got a dinner of chicken and rice. Shadow was fine and Tink had a growling, gurgling stomach for a good portion of the night. Poor little thing. And it was entirely my fault. I should have just given her the regular stuff and stood there to make sure Shadow ate her own and not Tink's. But I didn't and I paid for it. Oh well, at least I'm not doing brain surgery today and it's Friday after all. I'm sleepin' in tomorrow!!

I am flogging myself over agreeing to make more mitts so I am going to try to keep the complaining to a minimum. I have so many projects on the needles that I am keen to finish and wear, for cryin' out loud! Plus I really need to make another felted basket for carrying around WIPs. I have lots of little wicker baskets for keeping them separated at home but they're not conducive to travel.

Fingers crossed for the Seahawks playoff game Saturday night. They're playing the Cowboys. Totally depends on which team(s) come to play.

No comments: