18 January, 2007

It's melllllting

Finally it's warmer and the snow is melting. In fact there are only one or two little spots of it left in my yard. Can't say that I'm upset about it. I can say that this weather is getting me down. I could definitely use a little more sunshine in my life, ya know what I mean??

We started little shadow knitting projects yesterday. It's amusing but not something I'm all that keen on. I'll finish my little project anyway -- it's only 100 rows. Maybe I'll make a pillow out of it if it turns out cute.

Now that the streets are cleared I'm back on chauffeur duty. I had to switch a bunch of appointments for my dad, but I can't get out of this one today since I've got no excuse! Hopefully it'll be quick and painless and I can always use the time for knitting.

It's "Pub Night" tonight with my gang of misfits from work. We're going to a Cuba/Mexican restaurant that I visited with my nephew. The food is really good - incredibly good - and we always like to have interesting snackies. Something more than chips and salsa.

Oh poo ... no more procrastinating!! I've got to get going.

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

Shadow knitting, something I haven't tried yet. I'll keep an eye on your progress and see how you like it when done.

Yeah for rain, can one really say that? Why of course, after that awful snow/ice crap we are getting past.

The blog is looking quite "smart". A few little updates with the new version?

Have a great weekend.