19 January, 2007

Yay! It's Friday!!

Why is it, do you think, that Friday is that much nicer on a short week? Well I'm glad it is Friday. We had a fun pub night last night although the place started up with live music early - like 7 pm. It's wasn't too loud but it makes it difficult to have a conversation because you don't want to be rude to the musicians. But we had plenty of fun and interesting drinks and lots of laughs and I was home before 9. No knitting though. I got 3 books from Amazon yesterday so I indulged myself and just read.

I'm going to stay in tonight and knit and watch TV because the rest of the weekend is going to be busy. Saturday I've got a bazillion chores to do, I'm going out Saturday night and Sunday my friend Andy and I are going up to Vancouver, B.C. to spend Monday and Tuesday with some people at the U of BC. It'll be nice to get out of town and stay in a fun hotel. Vancouver is a cool city. Just keep your fingers crossed for NO MORE SNOW!

No comments: