03 January, 2007

Just a leeeetle bit sore

Well what did I expect, going back to the gym after a month off! Oh and it was an ugly day yesterday to boot. The walk to the gym from my office is just about a mile and it was pouring rain and there were puddles the size of ponds on the Burke Gilman Trail so my feet were soaked. But it felt good working out and I'm not that sore -- just feel it a bit in my chest and shoulders. Today I will be running for the first time in ... oh gosh more like 4 or 5 weeks. Shame on me! I'll take it slow. I've got some new music on my iPod to look forward to. I got a Beatles CD for Christmas and I also downloaded K T Tunstall's latest from iTunes. I love new music!

I did a few more rounds on the TDR turtleneck. I think, at the rate I'm going through that yarn, that I'd better stop the body for now and do the sleeves. I don't want a cropped sweater but I don't want to run out of yarn half way through the second sleeve either, so doing the sleeves before the rest of the body just makes sense. Then I can make the body as long as I can until I run out of yarn. Genius!

No comments: