09 January, 2007

Late post

Blogger has been out of commission most of the day today ... most of the morning, I should say. I am looking forward to being able to migrate my blog to the newer Blogger. I've wanted to make a few changes to my template. I guess that's going to be easier with the newer version.

Poor Omie had his car stolen from in front of my house last night! I can't believe it. Statistically, my neighborhood has one of the lowest crime rates in Seattle. And it's just a crappy Honda -- beat up. I guess they steal them for parts. I haven't had a call from him so I suspect the police haven't found it yet. It's funny, we were having dinner last night and I was remembering the time my car was stolen in LA from in front of his apartment when I was over visiting. At least I had theft insurance. He does not. And he's due to leave tomorrow (weather permitting) or the next day. One more day, that's all he needed. Lost all his CDs too. Bastards -----------------Just got a call. they found it in Everett, stripped! It's in an impound lot and he has to get it towed out of there and it's going to cost him! How unfair is that??!?! Oh that sucks.

No comments: