08 January, 2007

Incredible!

The Seahawks won their playoff game! It was SUCH an exciting game. Right down to the last second. The Cowboys quarterback ... I feel so sorry for him. So it was a great weekend. Even though I was dog sitting and had two dogs Saturday morning, I got to sleep in until 10! It was a miracle. I gave them breakfast early, let them out for the call of nature and then they were happy to come back to bed. It was such a joy for me to sleep in. I can't even remember the last time I slept that late.

I had company for the game, so spent what was left of the day before 5 putting the house in order and walking the dogs and going to the grocery store and fixing dinner. During the game I knit on the fingerless mitts. I had Sunday to myself - just little Tink and me. After breakfast and shower and walkies she got a much needed bath and I treated myself to a much needed manicure and pedicure. I was hoping to take Omar out for a goodbye dinner, since he's leaving at the crack of dawn Wednesday but he didn't show up until nearly 10 so I think we're going to have to do it tonight because I think he'll be spending Tuesday night on the boat. I finished up the second green mitt and started on the first of the last pair of these mitts I'm making this year. I think I can get them done by Wednesday night. I hope. I am then going to make myself get the sleeves done on the Ogee Tunic before I forget everything about it and maybe even start the front.

It might snow on Wednesday. It's going to be cold this week anyway. ick

No comments: