14 May, 2009

Can you say "Drowned rat"?

Holy cow! I got soaked to the skin yesterday on the way home. My socks .. I could have wrung them out, they were so wet. Oh it was POURING rain! I did make it home in record time though because I was peddling like I was being chased by rabid dogs. Man, that was miserable! I couldn't wait to get in the shower. Poor little Tink did not get a walk, but Mr. M is doing an early show today, so she'll get a nice long walk this afternoon.

LOST was awesome last night! Nothing was answered, of course, except we got to see Jacob. It is hard to believe that football season will be over before LOST comes on for its final season. Only 3 months until football starts, so I think I can hang on. :-J

I drove in today, so that means I MUST run at lunchtime. There is work being done on the trail at a point that would mean I have to either climb a very high hill or go down the hill and drive in extremely dangerous traffic with no bike lane. Besides it's still raining. It is going to be nice for the next few days. That's perfect timing because I must get my vegetables and herbs planted this weekend. And maybe we can go see the new Star Trek movie!!!

No comments: