11 May, 2009

Round tireds round tires

How many times do I have to remind myself. When my tired get low it is MUCH harder to ride. Steve pumped up my tires for me yesterday and I had a much easier ride in, even though it was blowing a bit.

It was a pretty okay weekend. The weather was gorgeous Saturday and Tinkerbell got a grooming and I met up with a friend at Northgate after dropping Tink off and we did a little shopping. I got a nice skirt and a pretty top. Then it was just a quiet evening of video games and knitting. Boring .. yes, I know. I need to find another hobby besides Mario Kart.

I had a lovely long chat with my sister this weekend and she and her boyfriend are planning on coming up for a visit around the 4th of July. Yay! Now I have a reason to get the spare room done right. We have just had a little single bed in there and Mr. M's son uses it when he has school vacation. Mr. M. told me to make it as girlie and feminine as possible so his son won't be too comfortable there. Can do!

No comments: