21 May, 2009

Oh what a gorgeous day!!

I am having a little "staycation" to stretch my long weekend into 5 days. Today I wanted to sleep in but it is SO gorgeous outside I just can't! After breakfast I'm going to have a run, then get cleaned up and do a little spa stuff. Then pick up a couple things I need at the mall and at 12:30 I'm going to have a consultation at a new hair salon. I still feel moderately guilty -- I suppose the real guilt will set in when I actually call and cancel my appointment next week. Ah ... who am I kidding? Guilt has never been my thing. It'll just be uncomfortable because I know she's not going to be professional about it. Ah well ... that's life.

Tonight we're going to see the new Star Trek movie -- can't wait! Tomorrow I hope to get a little gardening and a lot of knitting done. Supposed to be nice all weekend. Maybe we'll even go to the Folklife Festival. Choices abound.

No comments: