08 May, 2009

The ol' double whammy

I got it last night on the way home -- wind AND rain. For a while there in the afternoon it looked like it was going to get nice. At least it had stopped raining. But around three I was looking out a window and the sky was looking rather ominous. Sure enough, just as I was walking out the door in my shorts(!) it started to pour down rain. I didn't want to go back inside and strip down and change into my long pants so I just went for it, knowing I could have a nice hot shower when I got home. By the time I finished climbing the hill up to Sand Point Way at 110th the rain had stopped and the sky was clearing. Crazy spring weather!

I didn't get any knitting done last night although I do hope to get a good bit done on my sweater this weekend. Steve has to work Saturday so I will have plenty of good knitting time. Tink is going in for a grooming and boy does she need it! And I've got to stop at the mall for a couple things so there will be some considerable running around to be done. But in the afternoon - all me time!

No comments: