04 May, 2009

Zoom!

That is the sound the weekend made. I hardly remember it! I was so wiped out Friday that I just collapsed when I got home and fell asleep for more than an hour! I hadn't even changed out of my bike clothes!

Saturday I had a lovely sleep in, did a few chores, grocery shopping, and then it was time to drive out to Auburn. My DH doesn't generally do concerts but he does this one every year. It's a country music show - not my favorite type of music but this year the headliner was Darius Rucker, aka Hootie from Hootie and the Blowfish. He has gone country and I must say that I totally enjoyed the show. He put in some songs from his Hootie days and he was awesome! And the venue is small.

I went to the early show so I was home by 8:30, got my iPhone fixed up -- I had to restore it because it got all messed up the last time I tried to sync it. Then I played some Mario Kart and knit and watched TV. It was a nice evening. And then yesterday -- zoom! I did laundry and worked on my Radiate and we barbecued some steak and now here I am, at the start of another week. It is going to be rainy most of the week but at least the cold weather is now behind us.

I am hoping I can get back into running this week. I did run last week but I was so low energy it hardly even counted. I hope I can get a better workout. I doubt, at this rate, I'll be ready to race at the end of the month.

1 comment:

Jen said...

The sweater is looking good! Love the color!