07 May, 2009

I know there's science involved ....

Why oh why must I have headwinds coming AND going from work? It just doesn't seem fair! My pace was off by almost four minutes today because of the wind and I'll bet you anything that it's going to be blowing in my face on the way home as well! At least it wasn't raining.

It was the penultimate Lost episode last night -- of the season, not the whole show. It does have one more year to go. But holy cow has this been a weird season or what? And convoluted! And confusing! I just hope that what Jack is proposing to do next episode will bring them back to present day because all this time travel is confusing the dickens out of me!

Before the show was on I did have time to do a couple more rows on the Radiate. I finish this row I'm working on now and do another increase row. Although I'm not a big fan of reverse stockinette, the slipped stitches make a nice rib and I think it'll be cute. Especially with the sleeve modifications.

There's a big sale up at my LYS today and this weekend. I am still on my self-imposed yarn diet so I must stay away. It's not easy, but I am going to be good for a change.

No comments: