13 May, 2009

Will I make it?

Three hours of LOST tonight! Three hours!!! The first hour looks like a retrospective regarding the time travel, according to its title. Then a two hour finale. It goes to 11 o'clock which is late for me. But I think I'll be able to do it. I accidentally slept in today - Mr. M got up early so I turned off my alarm thinking I'd wake up when he got out of the bathroom, but I didn't and he didn't wake me until it was nearly 7 and he realized he didn't hear me. I was only 30 minutes late but I must say, that extra 30 minutes of sleep was sweet and I feel great! I'll be a zombie tomorrow, probably.

I'm slogging away on the Radiate cardigan. This portion - the lower body - is pretty boring. I'll be doing another increase row in about an inch, then I'll knit until it says to stop in the pattern - 11 inches from the arm hole - and do the sleeves, then try it on to see how long I want to make it. And to make sure I have enough yarn to do the button bands.

Have you noticed how light it is staying at night? I love it. Except it makes me feel like a lazy bones when I hop into bed to read and I can still see a bit of light outside.

No comments: