09 July, 2010

Is there something wrong with your skirt?

Not words you really want to hear, especially if someone is talking about YOUR skirt, which she was. "Is there a zipper? 'Cause your butt's hanging out". Uhhhh ..... and I looked down and sure enough my zipper was completely open save for the very top and sure enough, you could see my undies and skin! First thought? "Thank goodness I wore cute undies". I had difficulty with the darned thing this morning but I just put it on over my head and left it at that. Little did I know the zipper was going to fail. I got a handful of pins and headed back to my office where, thank goodness, I was able to fix the zipper without the pins. I kept them just in case.

Another day of 90-plus heat. I noticed that the sprinklers didn't go off last night. I had turned the system off last time it rained because I noticed that the rain sensor wasn't working and we were getting sprinklers AND rain -- not good. I was sure I had turned it back on but there was no trace of it this morning and usually when the windows are open that wide I hear them come on in the back. The guys are coming to take another run at the weeds today so hopefully Mr. M will remember to turn them on after they leave. I have GOT to figure out what's up with that rain sensor though. It's very annoying.

No knitting last night. I will get a small, warm weather project going this weekend. I am getting twitchy without anything to knit. I wish I knew where my other sock knitting circular was. Another chore for the weekend.

1 comment:

Sherrill said...

You make me laugh! :)