30 July, 2010

I love working in my jammies

It's just so decadent!  AND having a window as well.  It makes a big difference - bigger than I thought when I agreed to take an office without a window.  Oh well, no use crying about it now.  But I tell you, when I do finally get an office with a window I am going to be very very grateful.

Anyway ... the reason I'm working from home today is that we are getting the Dish Network installed.  Mr. M was supposed to be here for that but he's got to go to some meeting and can't guarantee he'll be able to be here the whole time the install is going on.  I had Dish Network at my other house for about a year before I moved here and I just loved it.  I am very happy that we are making this switch  now.  Oh, and the screen came for the projection TV yesterday.  I can't wait to see it all set up.  Football is going to be so awesome on that screen.

I worked some on the lace portion of the Cloisonne jacket last night while I was watching a corny old musical on TV.  It was a movie version of the musical I starred in when I was in high school and, coincidentally, someone asked me about that at the reunion last weekend so it was on my mind. 

I wanted to run yesterday but my allergies are really bad!  Even with my inhaler I was very wheezy.  This has been a very tough summer for allergies for me but another of my friends said that she hasn't even been bothered this season.  Lucky her.

Next week things are going to start hopping at work in preparation for anatomy in September.  I am taking one long weekend in the middle of the month of August and then that's it (except for Labor Day weekend) until November probably.  I should start thinking about a trip to California.  I hate to think it'll have to wait to Christmas but that might be the case.

No comments: