22 July, 2010

Well that's a bit better

At least I could sleep last night. I was beyond tired again yesterday. I pawned off the dinner making onto Mr. M and came home and plugged into my audio book and knit for a while. I had recorded "Warehouse 13" on Tuesday night so we watched that while I did a little more knitting and then upstairs to read early. I think I fell asleep around 10 but Tinkerbell woke me up around 11 to go outside. Luckily I was able to fall back asleep and had a decent night for a change. I don't remember dreaming and I am not dizzy with lack of sleep this morning. We'll call it a victory.

I am still very very very upset about my garden mishap. I think I'm going to have to contact the guy who did it and at least let him know what he did so that he doesn't ruin another garden. At some point I'm going to have to go buy a couple of flats of ground cover and re-plant that area. I don't know if it can wait until August. I'm taking a long weekend starting on the 19th. If it could wait until then I'll have a nice recovery period. Planting always kills my back. Otherwise I'm going to have to try to do it this weekend or maybe next.

My state of mind is not great. I think I'm still suffering from post-vacation blues. I don't want to do anything but knit and plug into an audio book or watch something stupid and mindless on TV. I don't want to engage. I don't want to converse with Mr. M (although Tink is okay). And then this garden thing (I know I know ... I'm harping but I'm UPSET!). I hope I snap out of it soon.

No comments: