14 February, 2011

Happy V-day to .......

YOU!

Oh how I miss football.  I really felt it this Sunday.  That special void.  All this time on my hands.  I could have been doing something constructive but I just lay on the couch with Tink playing with my iPhone.  How pathetic is that?  I could have been knitting or reading, but no.  Of course there's still this bad mood I'm dealing with as well.

I don't know how I did it -- well probably because I don't typically watch the Science Channel, but I completely missed the first run of  "An Idiot Abroad".  In case you don't know what it is, it's a show by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant where they send their little pal Karl Pilkington off to see the 7 wonders of the world.  Hilarious.  I'm now trying to catch up by recording the re-runs on the Science Channel.  And while I've set my DVR to record all new episodes it's not doing it so I'm getting two and three recordings of one episode and so I've only seen 3 out of the 8 episodes.  I think I might try to buy them for my iPhone because it's very frustrating seeing I've got a new recording and then finding out it's one I've already seen twice.

Well I've got lots of work to do today.  I might take a few minutes on my run to remember my most special Valentine's Day.  I like to dust off that memory now and again.  xoxox

No comments: