11 February, 2011

The year of the flu

It seems that every time I turn around I've got some little bug or another.  It's very annoying.  Likely stress-related AND annoying.  This time it's that ache-all-over thing.  I went to bed early Wednesday and this is the first time I've felt anywhere near normal.  ick ick ick  And it was SO beautiful yesterday.  What a waste.  Well it's not nice today.  Cloudy and cold.  Typical Seattle.  I did notice the tulips are starting to come up in the yard.  Hope we don't get a big freeze this month.

So no knitting.  Tomorrow I'm going to take my friend McG's sister to my LYS.  She has been knitting - just winging it and doing great.  But the only "yarn store" she's been in is JoAnn's!!  Holy cow.  She's never knit with anything but synthetic fibers.  She's going to go crazy at Weaving Works.  Plus she doesn't know about gauge, so we're going to get her a little gauge measuring do-dad. 

No comments: