09 February, 2011

Working in flannel

Ah yes, working from home today.  Just finished doing a bit of work, then a quick shower.  I love being able to sleep in until nearly 8, turning on the computer and being at work.   Plus the sunshine of course.  It is another cloudless day today and cold.  My ride home yesterday was brutal.  Very cold headwinds to battle all the way home.  I was frozen when I got home so I got in my car and drove the liquor store for some whiskey.  Well, I didn't want to catch a cold!  Nothing like whiskey to knock that stuff down.

I was admiring the colors of the Tepotzlan yesterday evening and noticed what looked like a decrease.   That's not right ... it is just a straight strip.  So I looked closer and discovered a dropped stitch!  I put a cable needle through the stitch so it wouldn't go anywhere.  I was not in the mood to bring it up but I'm going to have to steel myself and do it this evening.  What a huge hassle that is.  Lucky I found it though.

Well it's off for a quick shower before the ladies come to clean.  Then a walk with Tink in the sunshine while they're working and then, nose to the grindstone!

No comments: