20 March, 2015

It's spring!

Happy first day of spring!  I saw the first bunny of the season today as I was walking up to the bus.   I had to take the bus to the Transit Center today because we're going to Port Townsend right from work.  Yes yes, I know that in four short weeks we'll be heading to our 3 week European vacation, but somebody got antsy and had to get out of town.  Tink is coming with us this time.  The weather isn't going to be great, but we've got lots to look at since the Victorial Festival will be going on. 

I only did one field on my newest project last night.  I was so busy getting everything tidied away, my hair dried, etc.  And I'm not bringing it with me.  I do have a great book to read, so if I've got down time this weekend, that's what I'll do.

I was so busy this week that I didn't get around to calling the boarding place to see about what kind of deal we can set up for Tinkerbell for three weeks.  Nor did I get the bus tickets to Beauvais airport purchased.  Hopefully I'll have a little more time next week.  This morning I'm giving an exam, and grading it, as well as getting the last minute details done for the HuBio 532 class.  Then one o'clock and I'm out the door.  Yay weekend!

No comments: