11 March, 2015

Spam, spam and more spam

I cannot believe how much mail goes into my spam folder!  Today I'm not going to clean it out, as I usually do first thing in the morning and then periodically throughout the day.  I'm going to leave it and see how much is there tomorrow morning.  Right now there are 50 messages.  Garbage.  Thank goodness for spam filters.

Noon knitting was fun yesterday, and that was about it for my day.  Pretty quiet.  I had an urge when I got home to get back to cataloging my yarn on Ravelry.  I've been so bad for so long.  I never post my stash or my projects on there anymore and I actually use it a lot for searching for patterns.  So I sat down after my chores and a bath (I was really sore) and started going through my yarn, inputting the information into my Ravelry stash.  I took pictures and today I'm going to put the pictures with the yarns.  I got about half way done.  And I have a lot of yarn!!  Especially since I've been getting Yarnbox.  A lot of that was already used up.

I really wasn't interested in making dinner.  I was so wrapped up in my project.  Finally I made myself a ham sandwich.  That's a fine dinner.  But I'm hungry this morning!  I had heard that there was a fun original series on Netflix, so I watched a few episodes, then headed to bed to read.  I'm trying to stay awake until 10 before turning out the light.  The time change is taking its toll.  Tink has been having a hard time with it and again woke me to get water in the middle of the night.  I am going to take her out late tonight and hopefully she will sleep through the night.  I am so groggy.

My chest and arms are still very sore.  I'll only work my legs today.  Let me see if I can get soreness there!

No comments: