04 December, 2015

A little Christmas this weekend

This is how boring my life is -- I'm actually excited about going into Seattle tomorrow to shop and stay in a hotel.  The Christmas decorations will all be up and it should be quite festive.  I'm looking forward to walking around and shopping at the market, but I know it's going to be crowded.  Granted, it won't be as crowded as it would be later in the month, so this is really the perfect time for me.  And if it gets to be too much?  Well, we'll just stop for a nice little drinkie and calm down and get back to it.  It should be a lot of fun, actually.

Yesterday was another super busy day and I had two late meetings, so I took off from here around 1 so that I could get my manicure out of the way, since I don't have time to do it on Saturday.  I got home about 45 minutes before the first meeting, so I had time to give Tinkie a nice walk and play ball with her for a while.  Her hip is better - she's not limping as much.  She is SO keen to play though and I don't want her charging the full length of the house, so I keep the ball on the rug.  She seems content with that.

First meeting 4:30 to 5:30 but I had to bail on that one so that I could start the second meeting which went from 5 to 7:15.  OMG!!  Then I had a quick shower and made a little pizza and watched the end of one of the most exciting Thursday Night Football games ever.  Usually those games are bad but wow, Green Bay and Aaron Rogers .... he threw a 63 yard Hail Mary and his guy caught it!  Crazy.

No comments: