03 December, 2015

A pleasant surprise

Because my blanket is way too big to haul in to work on noon knitting days, I took the pair of socks I had started a year ago with me, thinking that I had to now pick up the gusset stitches, which is a hassle doing it two at a time on two circulars.  Ah, but I found that I had already done that!  Hoorah!  I just counted out the center stitches and put in my markers and started on the gusset decreases.  What a relief.  And I was as good as my word and picked up the blanket once I got home and got to work on that.  I'm a good third of the way through the last magenta stripe.  I probably won't get much done on it tonight.  Since we're going to Seattle on Saturday for Christmas shopping I had to move my manicure to this afternoon.  Then I've not only got my regular 5 pm meeting, but also a meeting starting at 4:30.  I'll be lucky to get home by 3:30 and probably more like 4.  That's time to give Tink a walk and get myself situation and then ... meetings.

What else?  It's raining.  And it looks like it's going to rain for the rest of the month.  I want winter this year!  Winter!!!  Snow!!!

No comments: