06 June, 2016

Done for another year

This morning was my annual wellness exam.  And now I'm all done with check-ups for another year!  Woohoo!  Well, except for the dentist.  But that's not nearly so onerous as the mammogram and annual exam. 

What a weekend!  Nonstop fun.  Well, with a little work thrown in.  And hot hot hot!  I mean HOT as in 90s.   Saturday morning we got up early and went to Duval Days.  What a cornball celebration but we managed to have a lot of fun.  Helped out by mass quantities of Bloody Marys.  And a nap.  We did a run to Goodwill and shopped and that was that for Saturday.  Sunday was another nonstop day.  We got the garage finally cleaned out and we put both cars in!  What a treat.  And then we had a party.  Steve and Ginny and McG came over for a barbeque.  Probably not the best thing to do before a physical exam - drink margaritas and sparkling wine.  But at least I remembered to drink lots of water before bed and I am feeling just fine, if a little hungry.

And now I've got to get to work.

No comments: