23 June, 2016

June gloom

The weather is supposed to clear up soon and we'll have a lovely week, but for the past couple of days it has been cloudy and rainy and gloomy.  I've been awfully busy at work but I like to go home and sit in the back and watch the bunnies and birds.  I did for a while yesterday but the clouds moved in and it was too cold.  Oh well -- I'll be complaining about the heat here in another few days.  Typical

I worked on my Venomous Tentacula at noon knitting but didn't pick it up last night.  I was relaxing. Tonight though I imagine I'll be doing a bit of knitting since I'll be on my own.  Just me and Tink that is.  Ben's in Spokane for his monthly visit.

Yesterday work was a trial.  Every day it gets harder and harder to care about what is happening and to deal with the paranoia and angst, the panic.  It's just too much.  I know these next two months will pass but not quickly enough for me.  That being said, I don't want to wish the summer away either!  Ah well ...

No comments: