01 June, 2016

The sleep

Oh my.  What a day yesterday.  I was okay until about 2:30 in the afternoon, which is 12 hours since I had awoken in the night.  I hit a wall.  I was wiped out.  Needless to say I didn't do much when I got home.  Did my chores, had a shower, watched the Mariner game and went to bed early.  I crawled in at 8 to read until my eyes would no longer stay open.  Then I slept and slept and slept. 

I've got a big day today -- I've got my mammogram at 10am in Ballard and then this afternoon I pick up my new car!  I had to take the bus to the transit center this morning.  The bus is scheduled to arrive at my intersection at 7:09 and instead got there at 7!  Lucky for me I was already at the stop. 

And of course there's noon knitting today as well.  I probably should not go since I've got to leave here around 2 or 2:15.  But I will.  At this point .... I'm just phoning it in. 

It's supposed to get hot later this week and at the weekend too.  But let's get through the week.

No comments: